Parkview Elementary School
The mission of Parkview is to provide a rigorous and safe environment where all students can learn and thrive. Our M.U.S.T.A.N.G.S. philosophy promotes positive behavior and encourages all students to be respectful, responsible and safe.
M.U.S.T.A.N.G.S. philosophy: Motivating Unique Students To Acquire Necessary Global Skills
1. To increase student achievement by eight(8) points on the December common assessment, and to continue that trend
2. To increase rigor and relevance of lessons by engaging students through explicit direct instruction
3. To decrease behavioral issues with the help of our behavioral specialist, Weems therapists, counselors, and by providing teacher support
4. To create a climate and culture of learning and respect
5. To promote our parents and partners